23 (1) The Registrar may whenever you want demand a licensee to produce the Registrar with copies of every letters, forms, kind letters, notices, pamphlets, brochures, pay day loan agreements or any other materials, including recommended materials, that the licensee makes use of or proposes to utilize for the duration of conducting company. 2008, c. 9, s. 23 (1).
(2) In the event that Registrar needs a licensee to offer product to your Registrar under subsection (1), the licensee shall conform to the necessity the moment practicable. 2008, c. 9, s. 23 (2).
(3) In the event that Registrar believes on reasonable grounds that some of the product mentioned in subsection (1) is false, deceptive or misleading or contravenes this Act or even the regulations, the Registrar may, by purchase, amend, restrict or prohibit making use of the product. 2008, c. 9, s. 23 (3).
Directly to hearing
(4) area 13 pertains with necessary customizations into the purchase within the manner that is same to a proposition by the Registrar to refuse to issue a licence. 2008, c. 9, s. 23 (4).
(5) your order takes impact instantly, nevertheless the Tribunal may give a stay before the purchase becomes last. 2008, c. 9, s. 23 (5).
Protection of Borrowers
Workplaces of the licensee
24 (1) Unless the laws specify otherwise and susceptible to subsection (3), in acting as a licensee, a licensee shall maybe perhaps not operate any workplace unless the licence authorizes the licensee to work it. 2008, c. 9, s. 24 (1); 2017, c. 5, Sched. 2, s. 21 (1).
(2) If a licence authorizes the licensee to use one or more workplace, the licence shall designate one workplace due to the fact office that is main the remaining as branch offices. 2008, c. 9, s. 24 (2).
Location of workplaces
(3) In acting being a licensee, a licensee shall maybe perhaps not run a workplace at an area if your by-law passed under part 154.1 associated with the Act that is municipal or part 92.1 of this City of Toronto Act, 2006 prohibits the procedure of this workplace during the location. 2017, c. 5, Sched. 2, s. 21 (2).